GCPA main aims are:
- To represent the interests of independent care/support providers and promote membership within the County
- To work with the local authorities, NHS and other statutory and regulatory bodies in Gloucestershire to help us all improve social care delivery.
- To encourage the sharing of best practice amongst our members and the maintenance of the highest possible standards of care amongst our members.
- To negotiate with the County Council’s Officers
the annual fee reviews and contractual revisions
with the County.
- To work with the training bodies to try to ensure that their central government funded training programmes and associated policies are in the best interests of the independent sector.
- To provide, through this website, information on
our members and on social care in Gloucestershire
to help people considering social care for themselves or a relative.