Legal advice for GCPA members
At Royds Withy King we specialise in providing expert, cost-effective advice to care providers. Our aim is to become part of your trusted team, on hand to provide expert and practical advice when you need it.
We advise all types of care organisations including nursing and residential homes, hospices, homecare agencies, and supported living and extra care services. We act for both small operators and larger organisations. We know that one size doesn’t fit all and tailor our approach accordingly.
Our package of services includes:
• Buying and selling care businesses
• Recruiting and managing staff
• CQC registration
• Challenging CQC inspection reports, enforcement action and ratings
• Challenging Notices of Proposal to suspend or cancel registration
• Advice on tenders and commissioning contracts
• Challenging local authority embargos
• Service user contracts
• Safeguarding investigations
• Mental capacity, DOLS and court of protection advice
• Property purchases, sales, leases and development of care homes and retirement villages
• Debt recovery
• Partnership and Shareholder Agreements
We offer GCPA members a free health-check of your employment contracts and service user contracts.
For more information please contact: