The service can advise on issues such as:
- What the Care Act will mean for an individual.
- The different types of care available and their associated costs.
- How to arrange care and support, including direct access to recognised experts in care fee negotiation.
- The range of options there are to help fund care costs.
- What the pension reforms mean and the potential impacts on funding future care and support needs.
- Access to appropriate legal advice or regulated financial advice.
- For more information, please call 01452 222200 (MON – FRI 9am-5pm)
- Or visit www.thecareadviceline.org